IABC Communicating Social Responsibility Conference
Venue: Marriott Brussels
|Event Date/Time: Nov 12, 2008||End Date/Time: Nov 13, 2008|
Plan to attend IABCâ€™s Communicating Social Responsibility Conference 12â€“13 November at the Marriott Brussels in Belgium. An indispensable event for communicators, this best-practice conference features Europeâ€™s leaders in CSR communication and authentic case studies that demonstrate companies conducting business responsibly to better the planet, their communities and their employeesâ€™ work environments.
In two extraordinary days, you will:
* Meet Robert Swan, OBE, polar explorer, environmental leader and special envoy to the director of UNESCO
* Join Leo Martin, director at GoodCorporation, in a discussion about whether good corporate responsibility reporting produce ethical businesses
* Learn from Hillary Parsons, global public affairs manager for NestlÃ©, on how to build an effective corporate social responsibility strategy
* Measure the business impact of corporate responsibility communication with Jenny Dawkins, head of corporate responsibility research for Ipsos MORI
* Gain insight on the critical guidelines for sustainability communication from Solitaire Townsend, CEO and co-founder of Futerra Sustainability Communications
* Learn about a new International Standard for Social Responsibility, the ISO 26000, and seven areas that are critical for proactive social responsibility.
* Understand how other communicators approached the task with real case studies
* Hear from NGOs and government staff about what they are looking for and how to avoid greenwashing
and much more!
The conference is designed for communication managers, directors and consultants who are responsible for communicating CSR initiatives to internal and/or external audiences.
Take the lead in your organizationâ€™s CSR initiativesâ€”and register today for IABCâ€™s Communicating Social Responsibility Conference.