Strategic IT Service Management
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2008|
- Designing a high impact IT Service Management executive strategy to propel your IT department to the next level
- Creating a versatile service delivery catalog for your business needs
- Process improvement using with ISO 20 000
- Maturing your CMBD to fully relationship map business critical services
- Increasing sharing and accuracy of data across your organization
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
The two day conference features xase studies from Gaming Works, Lloyds TSB, Skandia, Norwich Union, TeliaSonera, StatoilHydro, GM and many more, as well as expert insight from the latest research into IT Service Management and CMDB. For extra value, donâ€™t miss the interactive workshops. â€œBenefits and Value Management for ITâ€ with Mikael Palmblad, Astra Zeneca, & â€œBusiness critical metrics for It Service Managementâ€ with renowned author and industry expert Peter Brooks, ITSMF.
Interactivity is essential
To maximize the learning and benchmarking potential, you will find that interactivity is essential. We provide our delegates with plenty of good networking opportunities through exclusive luncheons, networking breaks and cocktail receptions. This is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow Nordic ITSM peers and discuss your experiences. Donâ€™t forget your business cards!