PAYMENT SERVICES DIRECTIVE INTENSIVE: LONDON, 20 NOVEMBER 2008 (PSD201108)
Venue: Sidley Austin LLP
|Event Date/Time: Nov 20, 2008||End Date/Time: Nov 20, 2008|
Payment service providers must plan now, as Member States must implement the provisions of the PSD into national law by 1 November 2009.
The Intensive will provide interactive seminars, expert legal analysis and practical guidance from seasoned professionals in order to identify the main issues and challenges with the PSD and how providers can best plan for the effect that the PSD requirements will have on their businesses.
Key topics include:
- Update on UK implementation of the PSD
- Review of the UK's Payment Services Regulations 2008
- FSA Regulation of the PSD and Changes to the FSA Handbook
- Payment Institutions and requirements under the Payment Services
- Information, Reporting and Charges under the Payment Services Regulations
- Process and Security: Bank Requirements for Different Products
- Liability of Banks and Customers under the Payment Services Regulations
- How best to implement the Payment Services Regulations for your business