I.M.P.A.X Congress 2009 (IMPAX 2009)
Venue: Loews Coronado Bay Resort
|Event Date/Time: Jun 03, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 05, 2009|
|Registration Date: May 01, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 30, 2009|
The IMPAX Congress 2009 is the premier, invitation-only event for senior-level manufacturing and operations executives. The event gathers all of the resources - technologies, ideas, strategies, suppliers, and partners - to help optimize every aspect of your operation, from design to manufacturing process, to customer fulfillment, to business success. IMPAX Congress 2009 will dive deep into critical issues such as Operational Excellence, Leadership, Workforce, Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma, Energy/Green Manufacturing, Harvesting Business Intelligence, and much more.
With a strong focus on both Quality and Sustainability, the issues on this year's agenda are sure to be as relevant as possible:
* Save money â€“ and the environment â€“ by reducing energy waste
* Evaluate the state of the industry - what will this volitile economy hold next for your organization?
* Examine strategies to seamlessly link product design and development with manufacturing
* Develop your continuous improvement approach; examine key elements to continued success
* Strengthen your management and leadership in a time of continuous improvement and constant change
* Perfect a globally integrated business model; embrace the connected enterprise
* Increase speed to market by concentrating on agility
* Identify fragile points in your supplier network
* Learn strategies to translate demand signals accurately
* Discuss successful methods to reduce maintenance backlog and extend equipment uptime
* Balance innovation and operational efficiency
* Improve accuracy in your sales & operations planning
* Establish sound safety initiatives
* Develop and retain manufacturing leaders of tomorrow
* And of course the top issue on everyone's mind....How to deal with rapidly increasing operating costs!