3IA2009 - The 12th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence (3IA'2009)
Venue: TEI of Athens
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2009||End Date/Time: May 30, 2009|
|Registration Date: May 29, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 04, 2009|
only International Conference on Intelligent Computer Graphics.
The aim of this Conference is to present the current state of
research of Computer Graphics researchers who use Artificial
The twelfth 3IA International Conference (3IA'2009) will take place
in May 2009, in Athens (GREECE).
Under the title "Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence", several
themes could be covered by the authors of papers. The following list gives
an idea of possible themes :
- Artificial intelligence techniques in scene modeling.
- Declarative techniques in scene modeling.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in rendering.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in construction of geometric figures.
- Animation and artificial intelligence.
- Behavioural animation.
- Design of intelligent graphic interfaces.
- Scene properties description techniques.
- Intelligent methods of exploring virtual worlds.
- Computer graphics and learning.
- Combination of classical and AI techniques.
- Application of AI techniques in CAD and GIS.
- Intelligent visualisation.
- Intelligent collaborative design.
- Semantics-based approaches in design.
- Decision support systems in design.
- Intelligent computational aesthetics.
- Intelligent CG applications in bioinformatics and medical informatics.
GENERAL CHAIR OF THE CONFERENCE :
Dimitri PLEMENOS, Retired Professor
Universite de Limoges
Faculte des Sciences
83, rue d'Isle
phone : (+ 33) 5 55 43 80 60
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â email@example.com
CONFERENCE E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFERENCE Web site : http://3ia.teiath.gr
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE :
Yury BAYAKOVSKY (Russia)
Christian BOHN (Germany)
Rene CAUBET (France),
Giovanni DE PAOLI (Canada)
Jean-Francois DUFOURD (France),
Yves DUTHEN (France)
Eugene FIUME (Canada),
Marina GAVRILOVA (Canada)
Djamchid GHAZANFARPOUR (France),
Gerard HEGRON (France),
Andres IGLESIAS (Spain),
Andrey IONES (USA)
Prem KALRA (India),
Stanislav KLIMENKO (Russia),
Ivana KOLINGEROVA (Czech Republic),
Jean-Claude LAFON (France),
Nadia MAGNENAT-THALMANN (Switzerland),
Michel MERIAUX (France),
Georges MIAOULIS (Greece),
Zhigeng PAN (China),
Bernard PEROCHE (France),
Pascal LIENHARDT (France),
Dimitri PLEMENOS (France),
Xavier PUEYO (Spain),
Alla SAFONOVA (USA)
Mateu SBERT (Spain),
Vaclav SKALA (Czech Republic),
Daniel THALMANN (Switzerland),
Theoharis THEOHARIS (Greece)
Nikolaos VASSILAS (Greece),
Jiri ZARA (Czech Republic).
ORGANISING COMMITTEE :
Dimitri PLEMENOS (France), Georges MIAOULIS (Greece),
Nikolaos VASSILAS (Greece), Jean DRAGONAS (Greece),
Giola DIONYSSOPOULOU (Greece), Georges BARDIS (Greece),
Vassilios GOLFINOPOULOS (Greece), Dimitrios MAKRIS (Greece),
Jean XYDAS (Greece), Georgia PAPAIOANNOU, Christos YIAKOUMETTIS.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Return of the intention form: today.
Paper submission deadline: February 4, 2009.
Paper acceptance notification: March 20, 2009.
Short paper submission deadline: March 27, 2009.
Short paper acceptance notification: April 7, 2009
Final papers due : April 15, 2009.
HOW TO SUBMIT PAPERS :
Papers should be sent as attached PDF files by e-mail to the general
Chair of the Conference. It is also possible to submit a paper
in PDF format by ftp. In this case, please use the following
password: dep0tÂ (the "o" of "depot" is a "0")
GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING PAPERS:
Maximal length: 12 pages
Font to use: times
Characters size: 12 pt for text, 18 pt bold for title, 14 pt bold
for section titles and 12 pt bold for sub-section titles.
Paper format: two-column A4 format
190 Euros (Students: 120 Euros)
- the proceedings of the conference,
- two lunches in the university canteen,
- a dinner in a restaurant on Friday evening.