WORLD CTL 2009 The World Coal-to-Liquids Conference (World CTL 2009)
Venue: Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 25, 2009||End Date/Time: Mar 27, 2009|
|Registration Date: Mar 17, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 01, 2009|
The reason why we estimate a 30% growth are:
- World CTL 2008 was initially unknown: it started without the support of any industrial, governmental or media group; it is now known in the CTG-CTL community;
- 95% of delegates appraised World CTL 2008 â€œExcellentâ€ or â€œGoodâ€, 92% indicated being interested in World CTL 2009;
- World CTL 2009 will take place in a country enjoying wide coal reserves compared to Europe;
- Two major governors and the Chairman of Peabody at least will deliver keynote addresses;
- Other speakers and the program being prepared are at the same or higher level than in 2008.
World CTL 2009 will feature two one-day workshops, and four half-day plenary sessions. So, in addition to the 2008 series, the program features two innovative workshops, devoted to provide you with immediate practical inputs:
- Technology workshop: the whole technology commercially available;
- â€œProject Structuringâ€ workshop: lessons learned in existing projects and advices on how to avoid the main common pitfalls.
The World CTL 2009 is the place to hear the most authoritative experts and decision makers present their views on key issues driving the emerging CTL industry.
In 2009, World CTL will be again an important modern event, and the place for trans-national and trans-industry co-operations