21st Century Practice Solutions
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2009||End Date/Time: Mar 01, 2009|
|Registration Date: Feb 20, 2009|
Dentists, hygienists, and other dental professionals.
Program Purpose / Objectives
The members of 21st Century Practice Solutions invite you to the definitive seminar on how to transition to technology in your practice while staying in your comfort zone!
Dental technology is breathtaking and it can make a difference clinically and financially, but only if you know the what, when, and where of procurement. Join five recognized experts for an exciting Caribbean cruise that will enable you to create, implement, and realize the dream of the 21st Century dental practice.
* Rationale for Technology investment-think like big business!
* What do patients really want?
* Where to start by assessing what you have and where you need to go
* Itâ€™s a plan and implementation that counts-do it within your budget
* Efficiency is the promise of technology-assess and implement correctly
* Cost improvement or Revenue enhancement-the â€œBottom Lineâ€
* Risk assessment-where are you?
* The latest and best in Technology * Patient communication-how and what to say to get a â€œyesâ€ (with course handouts)
* Digital dental workflow-get the most out of your investment
* Breaking through the insurance â€œwallâ€
* Got CEREC? Maximize efficiency and breakthrough!
* Door prizes and takeaways and more!
This exciting course is ideal for any doctor and team member considering technology investment and especially those who are only partially there. A special section will be included for those doctors who utilize CEREC but would like to propel their practice forward to the abilities of the technique. We will cover it all from CAD/CAM to lasers to digital everything! We know technology and want every practice to realize â€œSmarter not Harderâ€ without breaking the bank. This is a limited attendance event and early cabin procurement is a must!