Third International Graduate Legal Research Conference 2009 â€“ Kingâ€™s College London, UK (IGLRC 2009)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 02, 2009||End Date/Time: Jul 03, 2009|
|Registration Date: Jun 30, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 06, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 06, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 03, 2009|
The Conference is hosted by King's College London School of Law and Graduate School and all proceedings will take place in King's Strand Campus July 2nd and 3rd 2009.
- Receipt of abstracts - Friday, 6 March 2009.
Abstracts should be 400 words in length and accompanied by the applicantâ€™s brief CV. Submissions and queries should be sent to: email@example.com. Electronic submissions are preferred.
- Successful applicants informed - Friday, 3 April 2009
- Submission of completed papers - Friday, 15 May 2009
- Conference - 2 & 3 July 2009
- Participants - MPhil/PhD students of any educational institutions worldwide.
- Public attendance is open to anyone with an interest in legal research. For planning purposes, we invite those wishing to express an interest in attending to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of the EU
- Commercial & Contract Law
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Competition Law
- Legal Theory
- Human Rights in the 21st Century
- WTO & International Trade Law
- Submissions in other areas of law are also encouraged.
The Committee will endeavour to secure publication of the best papers presented at the Conference.
Last year's top papers were included in the Conference publication sponsored by Hart Publishing and the two best papers in private law are to be published in Kingâ€™s Law Journal.
REGISTRATION & FEES
Registration will be payable at the beginning of the Conference at the latest. The Committee are currently pursuing sponsorship options with a view to waiving the registration fee for students.