3rd Annual Therapeutic & Alcohol/Drug Interventions Conference (Int09)
Venue: Las Vegas Hilton
|Event Date/Time: Mar 05, 2009||End Date/Time: Mar 07, 2009|
|Registration Date: Mar 03, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 29, 2009|
This 3-day Intervention trainingisappropriate for all mental health professionals including psychologists, social workers, addiction counselors and all other related professions.
Join top experts in the Intervention field, and learn to conduct a variety of effective interventions. Develop successful and proven treatment strategies and learn how to effectively utilize "mindfulness" for relapse prevention and recovery enhancement.
1. To identify characteristics of effective counselors, and ways to deal with resistance.
2. To develop treatment strategies for PTSD and Addiction, domestic violence and personality disorders.
3. To identify intervention strategies for mental health and addiction problems.
4. To identify ways to utilize “mindfulness” for relapse prevention and recovery enhancement.
5. To identify the issues and ways to treat financial problems.
Register Early before January 29, 2009 and save $50 when you sign up for the full-time program.
Who Should Attend?
The training will be valuable for those working in the areas of:
- Mental Health
- Addictions Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- School Counseling
- Courts and Corrections
- Registered Nursing
- Employee Assistance
- And Others
U.S. Journal Training provides the following mental health ceu credit: NASW, ASWB, APA, CAADE, NAADAC, CAADAC, California Board of Registered Nursing.
Conference Brochure - http://usjt.com/int09/int09-registration-form.pdf
Register Online - http://www.usjt.com/int09/register/index.aspx