The 7th Las Vegas Conference on Adolescents/Young Adults (adl09)
Venue: Las Vegas Hilton
|Event Date/Time: Mar 26, 2009||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2009|
|Registration Date: Mar 23, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 18, 2009|
Program Focus and Goals
Earn up to 18 Credit Hours (CEUs) for Continuing Education at the 3rd Annual Therapeutic & Alcohol/Drug Interventions Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, on March 5-7, 2009. This 3-day Intervention trainingisappropriate for all mental health professionals including psychologists, social workers, addiction counselors and all other related professions.
Join top experts in the Intervention field, and learn to conduct a variety of effective interventions. Develop successful and proven treatment strategies and learn how to effectively utilize "mindfulness" for relapse prevention and recovery enhancement.
1. To identify characteristics of effective counselors, and ways to deal with resistance.
2. To develop treatment strategies for PTSD and Addiction, domestic violence and personality disorders.
3. To identify intervention strategies for mental health and addiction problems.
4. To identify ways to utilize “mindfulness” for relapse prevention and recovery enhancement.
5. To identify the issues and ways to treat financial problems.
Register Early (http://www.usjt.com/int09/register/) before January 29, 2009 and save $50 when you sign up for the full-time program.
Conference Brochure - http://usjt.com/int09/int09-registration-form.pdf
Conference Registration - http://www.usjt.com/int09/register/