Russia & CIS Aviation Forum (773D09)
Venue: Marriott Grand Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2009||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2009|
|Registration Date: Jan 27, 2009|
With a little doubt that Russian and CIS aviation represents a strategically important market for international air transport industry players it certainly creates enormous new opportunities for foreign investors.
With this in mind, C5 is delighted to announce Russia and CIS Aviation Forum:
* How to overcome current and future challenges with creating efficient and customer oriented aviation industries in Russia and CIS
* Critical importance of the industry consolidation in a current challenging environment
* Antimonopoly measures in aviation fuel market and avoiding fuel price collusion
* Commercial, tax, legal and structural issues affecting the industry
* Challenges with meet the demand for passenger airlines production
* Russia-EU aviation dialog: How to build mutually beneficial airlinks?
* New strategies for financing and structuring deals
* Best leasing strategies and products
* Special focus on opportunities for domestic and international route development
* Effective fundraising strategies for upgrading air transport infrastructure
* Mutual expectations and growth trends in airports â€“ airlines cooperation
ATTENTION! Do not miss practical pre-forum WORKSHOP on Wednesday, 28 January 14:00 â€“ 18:00
HOW TO ENHANCE AIRPORT REVENUES
Book your place today!