Comprehensive Dentistry and the Dental Team
|Event Date/Time: Aug 30, 2009||End Date/Time: Sep 06, 2009|
|Registration Date: Aug 28, 2009|
Dentists, Dental Team Members
Program Purpose / Objectives
This seminar is perfect for the doctor and team or just the doctor that is ready to create a wonderful atmosphere that patients, employees and the doctor enjoy every day. The attendees will see how the concept of optimal dentistry is promoted and performed from the first contact with the patient to completion.
You will learn:
* How to establish a philosophy of excellence through out the practice.
* The connections between cosmetic dentistry and function.
* How to improve the success of crown and bridge appointments from impressions, to temporaries, to shade matching and delivery.
* The methods of diagnosis and treatment that result in excellent dentistry.
* How each member of your team can help deliver exceptional dental care.
* How to motivate patients to accept comprehensive dentistry and not just patch work.
* How to manage time more effectively by identifying the importance of the task at hand.
* How to do more dentistry with less stress and increase profits.
* The steps to choosing the digital technology that is right for your office from digital x-rays, to digital photography and digital charting.
* How to hire and keep the right staff.
* Techniques in building lasting relationships with staff and patients