INDIA-USA GLOBAL BUSINESS & NETWORKING STRATEGY CONFERENCE (IUGBNSC2009)
|Event Date/Time: Jun 12, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2009|
|Registration Date: Jun 14, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 01, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 10, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 14, 2009|
Comfort Inn Marina Towers, Chennai, India
June 12-14, 2009
LEADERSHIP, MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SECURITY, NETWORKING STRATEGY and SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY in India, USA and the World -- Building Competitive Skills
The diverse Conference Tracks include:
Cross-Cultural Issues in India-USA-Global Business Track
Corporate Communication & Tourism Track
Business in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
Education for Global Business Competency Track
Issues in Services & Retailing in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
Business Environment Issues in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
Corporate Social Responsibility in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
Building Strategic Networks in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
Healthcare Administration in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
Security Concerns in Domestic and Foreign Markets Track
PRAKRUTHI Neo Global Corporate Ethos Centre, INDIA
The University of Findlay, USA
People Attending The Conference May Choose To Present Or Not To Present Papers
ALL SUBMITTED PAPERS/ABSTRACTS/PROPOSALS THAT ARE ACCEPTED WILL BE PUBLISHED IN FULL LENGTH OR ABSTRACT IN THE DIGITAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
Final Papers And Abstracts For Publication Will Be Due One Month After The Conference To Facilitate Improvement
VIDEO AND VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION IS AVAILABLE for those who cannot attend in person
Video Presenters: Video presenters are those who cannot attend the Conference in person but have a good paper to present. Video presenters email a videotaped electronic copy of their presentation of their blind refereed and accepted abstract/proposal/paper. Your video presentation will be screened at the Conference and listed in the Sessions of the Conference and you will receive a copy of the digital proceedings. A simple alternative would be a PowerPoint presentation with voice over (recorded sound).
Virtual Participation: Virtual Participation allows a person to submit a paper/abstract/proposal to be refereed and published in the Conference Proceedings without attending the Conference in person. Your submission will be blind refereed and listed in the Sessions of the Conference and you will receive a copy of the digital proceedings.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER TO BE A TRACK CHAIR, SESSION CHAIR, EDITOR, PLEASE CONTACT US. THERE IS NO MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR THESE POSITIONS.
â€¢ Includes Conference Activities, Digital Proceedings, and Lunch
â€¢ All registration fees and rates are per person and there is a 50% cancellation charge for cancellations before March 31, 2009.
â€¢ Refunds after March 31, 2009 will be made only at the discretion of the organizers for valid documented emergencies only. Cancellation charges after March 31, 2009 will be at least 50% and higher.
â€¢ Accommodations fill up fast and the organizers intend to limit the number of participants at the Conference so that each participant can maximize their exclusive experiential benefit. Participants are welcome to make their own arrangements for accommodations.
â€¢ Registration fees do not include transportation to and from Chennai or to and from the Conference venue. Transportation to and from the Conference venue to Conference activities are included.
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2009
Photos from 2008 conference can be viewed at http://www.prsichennai.org
CALL FOR PAPERS
1. The deadline for submitting all papers and abstracts is February 10, 2009.
2. Papers, abstracts/proposals must be submitted as an electronic copy in MS Word as an attachment to the program chair, Dr. Nabarun Ghose at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Papers should be limited to a maximum of 20 pages long double-spaced, New Times Roman 12 point font, including references and tables, and one-inch margins all around. Abstracts/proposals should be between 150 words and 250 words.
4. Submissions must include references and edited versions of the complete paper/s or abstracts will be published.
5. All submissions must be entirely original, not under concurrent consideration elsewhere, or scheduled for presentation elsewhere, or previously published. Participants are allowed to be included as an author or co-author in 2 submissions only. A maximum of three co-authors are allowed in each submission.
6. The title page must include the title of the paper, the selected track for submission, name/s, affiliation, title/academic rank, mailing address, phone number, and the email address of the author (s).
7. At least one of the authors must certify his/her intention to register for and attend the conference to present the paper in person if it is accepted or register for video presentation or virtual participation.
8. Authors must follow instructions for editing papers and abstracts according to guidelines that will be sent with acceptance letters.
9. Author(s) may choose to submit papers/abstracts/proposals for presentation only.
10. Student papers/abstracts/proposals are welcome.
Review process: Papers/abstracts/proposals are blind reviewed by two reviewers. Authors must avoid revealing their identity or affiliation within the body of the papers/abstracts/proposals and/or the references.
Publication of the accepted papers: If accepted for presentation and publication, authors will be notified and sent guidelines for modifying the papers/abstracts/proposals for publication. This will include condensing the paper to 6 pages, single-spaced format. The editorâ€™s decisions are final. The final version of the papers/abstracts/proposals must follow the publication guidelines, and be emailed to the program chair, Dr. Nabarun Ghose at email@example.com as an attachment in MS Word by July 14, 2009.
Completed registration form and the appropriate fee must be mailed by March 1, 2009 for all submissions accepted for presentation and/or publication to receive the official letter of acceptance.