Saper Law Offices Open Source Symposium
Venue: DePaul Center
|Event Date/Time: Feb 17, 2009||End Date/Time: Feb 17, 2009|
|Registration Date: Feb 16, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 07, 2009|
* Are you a decision maker, a manager, or a software engineer that leverages open source to deliver new products or services?
* Does your enterprise leverage open source components as part of its IT assets?
* Are you an investor, a share holder, or an executive of an organization that has selected open source as a means of delivering its value proposition?
* Are you an in-house attorney that oversees open source licensing for your employer?
* Are you a researcher or a scientist that uses open source to implement innovative research?
If you answered yes to any of the above, make sure to register for the Saper Law Open Source Symposium, to be held in Chicago on February 17, 2009. This all day conference brings together members of the open source community for an in depth discussion of the business and legal ramifications of using or producing open source software. The panel of speakers will range from independent software developers, to CTOs of established businesses, to representatives of software giants like Microsoft. In addition, Saper Law attorneys will delve into licensing and intellectual property issues while university professors will lend the policy reasons behind the open source movement. New software that assists businesses and their attorneys with open source licensing compliance will also be debuted at the event.