Optimising EOR Strategy Conference, London, UK (EOR1)
Venue: to be confirmed
|Event Date/Time: Mar 11, 2009||End Date/Time: Mar 12, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 23, 2009|
Our expert panel of speakers comprises leading executives from global oil & gas industry which include: Eulogio Del Pino, Vice President, Exploration & Production, PDVSA; Michael Zettlitzer Manager, Production Engineering RWE Dea; Lars Vestergaard, Senior Reservoir Engineer, DONG Energy; Reinaldo Angulo, DCO-Head, Reservoir Engineering, Repsol YPF; Mohammad Redha Mohammad, Manager Fields Development & Exploration Group, Kuwait Gulf Oil Company; Claudio Descalzi*, Chief Operating Officer, Exploration & Production Division, Eni; Wahid Kario*, General Manager, Exploration & Production Division, GNPOC amongst many others.
They will be giving you an insight into the hottest developments in oil and gas industry.
To get a full brochure or to register, please contact Justyna Korfanty on +44 (0) 207 981 2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ACIâ€™s Optimising EOR Strategy summit will provide a unique platform for senior production executives from the global oil industry to discover, consider and discuss the latest strategies and technologies in order to maximise the ultimate recovery factor from operating fields.
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and evaluate the latest solutions:
- Discover the latest cutting-edge developments in microbial EOR
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in project financing
- Examine case study examples of successful EOR programmes around the globe
- Consider the advantages of sophisticated seismic data processing and reservoir simulation
- Learn the most recent advancements in miscible and immiscible gas EOR
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
Active Communicationsâ€™ meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industryâ€™s leading executives
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level experts from the upstream oil industry
- Learn more about your peersâ€™ key business strategies, research and development
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this increasingly important area
- Participate in roundtable sessions â€“ giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues â€“ and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting
Who will attend?
All Active Communicationsâ€™ events attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers and researchers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Only a select group of companies are invited to sponsor the event to ensure the emphasis is on the industry participants, and making sure our delegates have a valuable and positive experience.
Delegates will be drawn from national and international oil and gas companies as well as leading engineering contractors including Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of: Production, Reserves Development, Reservoir Technology, Operations, Upstream and Field Services.