3rd Annual Middle East Corporate Governance Summit
Venue: Al Manzil Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Feb 09, 2009||End Date/Time: Feb 11, 2009|
|Registration Date: Feb 09, 2009|
In general, corporate governance structures in the Middle East are behind in comparison to other parts of the world. The rapid growth of the market and the volume of financial transactions taking place â€“ especially in the GCC, make it necessary for corporate governance processes and standards in order to ensure the future growth and stability of the market.
IQPC has engaged in detailed research with over 300 industry experts to find the core corporate governance issues affecting the markets today to bring you this important annual event.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear an update on corporate governance standards and policies in the region by Hawkamah and Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority
- Improve transparency and disclosure amongst your board of directors
- Examine the role of corporate governance across investor markets
- Gain trust of all stakeholders and attracting investors
- Establish internal policies and procedures
- Comply with international corporate governance best practice to increase investor and shareholder confidence
- Understand cross-border regulation and cooperation