The Future of Fund Management
Venue: Radisson SAS Portman
|Event Date/Time: Mar 24, 2009||End Date/Time: Mar 25, 2009|
- Coping with volatility: are we seeing a new paradigm in capital markets?
- Meeting client expectations in unpredictable market conditions
- How will regulation evolve in light of the banking crisis? The implications for fund managers
- Which institutions are investors most likely to trust and how can trust be rebuilt?
- How can fund managers deliver value through asset allocation
- Will the convergence between the investment practices of hedge funds and traditional managers continue?
- Understanding changing investor attitudes towards risk and money: winning the war for assets