9th Battlefield Healthcare Training Conference
|Event Date/Time: Mar 30, 2009||End Date/Time: Apr 02, 2009|
Dates: March 30 - April 2, 2009
Location: Washington, DC Metro Area
Venue: To be Determined
IDGAâ€™s 9th Battlefield Healthcare Training Conference will detail best practices and current developments in combat medicine and rehabilitative care as well as facilitate a forum where treatment initiatives and advanced research can be discussed, debated, and developed. The audience will be comprised of senior level professionals from military units/organizations, government agencies, contractors, technology service providers and academia.
This event will deliver:
- Key strategic level briefings into the challenges and advancements in military medicine
- Special focus into the latest treatments of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and delivering long term rehabilitation
- Insights into front line combat casualty care and candid discussions of interdisciplinary treatment of wounded warriors
- Assessments of the latest advances in wound care, infection control, and predeployment training
- Discussions on compassion fatigue and reintegration
Discounts available for attendees.
For more information on IDGAâ€™s 9th Battlefield Healthcare Training Conference please visit our website at http://www.battlefieldhealthcare.com or contact Tatiana Pose at 212-885-2759 or firstname.lastname@example.org