SANS Security East 2009
Venue: Sheraton New Orleans
|Event Date/Time: May 04, 2009||End Date/Time: May 12, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 26, 2009|
Join us in New Orleans at SANS Security East 2009, May 4-12, for the best security training your money can buy. And during our evening presentations we'll share the latest threats as well as new advances in electronic discovery, penetration testing, computer forensics, and more.
- Audit 423: SANSÂ® +Sâ„¢ Training for the CISAÂ® Certification Exam *
- Management 414: SANSÂ® +Sâ„¢ Training Program for the CISSPÂ® Certification Exam *
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compressionâ„¢ *
- Management 525: Project Management and Effective Communications for Security Professionals and Managers
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style *
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling *
- Security 508: Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response
- Security 509: Securing Oracle
- Security 540: VoIP Security
- Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Security 709: Developing Exploits for Penetration Testers and Security Researchers
The following courses are being held on May 4 as additional training opportunities:
- Management 421: SANS Leadership and Management Competencies
- Security 546: IPv6 Essentials
- Security 553: Up and Running with the Metasploit Framework
- Security 556: Comprehensive Packet Analysis
These courses are being held on May 11 and 12 to maximize your experience at Security East 2009:
- Audit 429: IT Security Audit Essentials
- Security 319: Intro to Web Application Security
- Security 531: Windows Command-Line Kung Fu In-Depth for Info Sec Pros
- Security 538: Web Application Pen Testing Hands-On Immersion
- Security 547: Macintosh, iPod and iPhone Forensics
- Security 561: Network Penetration Testing: Maximizing the Effectiveness of Reports, Exploits, and Command Shells
* Courses preparing you for almost any of the technical and management certifications required by Department of Defense Directive 8570 will be taught at SANS Security East 2009.
SANS is my preferred training to meet DOD 8570.
"Training offered by SANS pertains to best practice where the rubber hits the road." - Mike Emmons, USMC
Valuable professional relationships that last for years are forged at SANS events. Excellent networking opportunities are available at SANS Security East 2009. Register & pay by Wednesday, March 25, 2009, to receive a $350.00 discount.
"As SANS continues to increase their offerings, the material becomes more and more worthwhile â€” this is one of them." - Ryan Ham, HSCS
"Great class! I have attended too many poor security training sessions, but never at SANS." - Brad Nelson, University of Utah
SANS Security East 2009 is once again being hosted at the Sheraton New Orleans on Canal Street, where the city's major attractions and the Mississippi River are literally right outside the hotel's door. A special discounted rate of $187 S/D will be honored based on space availability. This rate includes high-speed Internet in your room. Make your reservations now as this special rate is only available through April 9, 2009.
The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (last weekend in April and first weekend in May) will just be ending when SANS Security East begins, so plan to come for the Festival and stay for SANS!
Register today for SANS Security East 2009 - we are looking forward to meeting you in New Orleans!