Special Session on Component-Based Software Engineering (CBSE)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 04, 2009||End Date/Time: Aug 06, 2009|
|Registration Date: Jul 10, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 01, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: May 22, 2009|
The goal for this special session is to point out the challenges and problems of component-based approach, but also to show the new ideas, solutions and practices. The aim is to bring together researchers and practitioners to share experience and research results both of works in progress and practical experience, on any topic relevant to building systems from components.
Suggested areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Analysis/design methods for building component-based systems;
- Selection/evaluation criteria for components and assemblies of components;
- Configuration management of components and component compositions;
- Update and reconfiguration of component architectures;
- Component software vs. object orientation, multi-agent systems, and aspect oriented development;
- Extra-functional system properties of components and component-based systems;
- Development environments and tools for building component-based systems;
- Case studies and experience reports.