IABC Employee Communication Conference
Venue: Capital Hilton
|Event Date/Time: Apr 30, 2009||End Date/Time: May 01, 2009|
Companies need powerful employee communication now more than ever before. Effective workplace communication is the lifeline that connects employees to the CEOâ€™s business agenda, motivates the workforce to give the company 110 percent and drives the organizationâ€™s financial results.
With IABCâ€™s annual Employee Communication Conference, youâ€™ll have the rare opportunity to learn how your peers are delivering real business value, pushing the envelope in employee communication with social media tools and using big, bold approaches to lead their organizations through these extraordinary times.
Now is the time to inspire your employees to deliver their best. The definitive best-practice event for internal communicators will show you how itâ€™s done.
In just two days, you will:
* Discover how Marriott International integrates new and traditional media to communicate with employees.
* Benchmark with The Great Place to WorkÂ® Institute and learn how the â€œ100 Best Companies in the U.S.â€ engage and motivate employees.
* See the future of internal communicationâ€”find out how Fortune companies are using the 3D web to communicate with todayâ€™s wired employees.
* Go inside the executive suite and learn why todayâ€™s CEO needs your help in becoming an effective leader.
* Obtain cutting-edge research on how to reach and motivate the Millennial workforce.
And much more!