THE EMPLOYER SUMMIT ON RETIREE HEALTHCARE
|Event Date/Time: Feb 24, 2009|
Innovative and effective plan design solutions for Employers that will spare your bottom line
February 24th - 25th, 2009
How will you keep your retirees' benefits without breaking the bank in the era of the baby boomers' retirement?
Don't miss this brand new, two day event, jam-packed with practical advice, real-world case studies, and all of the regulatory information you need regarding retiree benefits! Get the know-how you need to proactively plan for the boomers' retirement in 2010:
* Benefit from three exclusive employer case studies: How theyâ€™re pushing the envelope and what you can do to build on their results
* Get the latest on Regulatory and Legal Concerns: Practical presentations on implementing and maintaining compliant programs
o Minimizing GASB 45 Liability
o Maintaining HIPAA Compliance
o Medicare Part D and Drug Benefits
* The Evolution of Retiree Rx Benefits: Stay Ahead of the Curve
* Back-to-back presentations on pre-65 retirees: How to develop affordable, sustainable solutions
With an all-star speaking faculty, this conference's main objective is to allow for best practice sharing between employers, and each attendee will walk away from the event with all of the necessary information to build their retiree health strategy.
Who Should Attend?
This conference has been designed for public/private sector employers, public sector retirement systems and organized labor groups with titles like:
* Chief Human Resource Officers
* VPs, Directors and Managers of:
o Human Resources
o Health Benefits
o Labor Relations
o Human Services
o Employee Benefits
o Retirement Benefits
o Retirement Services
This conference will also be beneficial to health plans, benefits consultants, and outsourcing providers.
Why Attend The Employer Summit on Retirement Healthcare?
One municipality's success story: The City of Las Vegas & consumer driven benefit design
Two days of networking with employers and the nation's top health strategy experts
Three sessions focused on winning plan designs and smart solutions you should integrate into your existing programs
Four differences between Wellness Programs and Disease Management
Five practical presentations and real-world examples from experts & employers