California Senior Expo (CA Senior Expo)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 19, 2009||End Date/Time: Apr 19, 2009|
A full day of seminars and panel discussions on topics including:
* Affordable housing for independent living.
* Sources for financial and Legal advice and help.
* Medical, dental and nursing services available to seniors.
* Nutrition and meal services available at home and at service facilities.
* Assisted living, skilled care facilities, residential facilities.
* Home care assistance - housekeeping, meals, companionship - respite for the family caregiver.
* Medicare and medicaid and the assistance available.
* Managing chronic disease and services available.
* . . . and many, many, more . . .
Senior life questions begin in our mid 50s
with questions such as:
* When should I start collecting Social Security?
* What will Medicare cover?
* What insurance do I need for medications?
* What are supplemental Medicare plans
The questions continue as we decide how and where we want to live our senior lives.
Many 'young seniors' have parents with even more challenges regarding their life style, health and limited abilities.
There is a world of information and help available - and at this Senior Expo we have gathered insight and answers in one place for you to learn how to make life better for yourselves and your parents and loved ones.
Please join us for an interesting and fun day that will result in a fuller, more comfortable life.