Implementing Europeâ€™s Transport & Energy Policy
Venue: Renaissance Brussels Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 18, 2009||End Date/Time: May 19, 2009|
Donâ€™t miss this opportunity to once again network with EU decision makers, oil and automotive corporate leaders, and forward thinking top tier business executives at this premier European conference.
What you will get from attending:
* Tackle the EUâ€™s Climate & Energy Package and address the feasibility of implementation across the transport and energy sectors,
* Investigate Europeâ€™s energy balance and the growing role of Russian oil & gas and EU renewable energy for transport,
* Understand the impact of the Fuel Quality Directive and the Renewable Energy Directive on the refining and automotive industries,
* Explore cutting edge best practice and technology trends in the energy and transport industries to meet new policy demands,
* Address refining industry efforts to meet fuel quality changes and GHG reduction requirements from refinery to fuel,
* Discuss automotive industry technology challenges and fuel requirements for meeting CO2 restrictions,
* Feed into the European Commissionâ€™s next climate and transport strategy from road, sea to air with feasible implementation tools and technology innovations.