Procurecon CPO Roundtables
Venue: Thistle, Marble Arch
|Event Date/Time: Jun 01, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 01, 2010|
UK's Only Closed Door CPO Forum
1st June 2009 * Thistle, Marble Arch, London
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME on www.procureconroundtables.com
Want to know more?
Call the Bookings Hotline on +44 (0)20 7368 9465 or email email@example.com
The format of ProcureCon CPO Roundtables has been specifically engineered to ensure maximum interaction and knowledge sharing on the issues that keep today's CPO awake at night! Following the opening panel discussion, the rest of the event will consist of a series of interactive roundtable discussions, each one led by a leading solution provider.
This brand new format allows you to soundboard peers on current challenges across the procurement remit, brainstorm possible ways to overcome these challenges and learn from the experience of other procurement decision makers, as well as compare and contrast the various solutions available from outsourcing to procure-to-pay. In just one day out of the office this is a unique opportunity for CPOs like you to educate themselves by asking all the questions they wish in an intimate environment, and in the company of their peers. Taking part in the CPO Roundtable eliminates the need for numerous lengthy meetings with solutions providers throughout the year and is a one-stop-shop for visibility on potential solutions.
Canâ€™t wait to network? Join now our Procurecon Linked In group for free: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1383997
Join the CPO Roundtables and you will discuss key themes including:
- Increasing the Visibility of Spend by Streamlining Orders and Payments to Increase Cost Effectiveness
- Successful Contract and Cash Management: Aligning T&Cs with Current Market Conditions to Stay Ahead of the Curve
- Winning the War on Talent: Addressing the Challenges of Recruiting and Training Influential Professionals Who Can Put Procurement on the Business Agenda
- Doing More With Less: How Can Automated Systems Make Processes More Efficient? Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Is Your Procurement Organisation Effectively Using Technology to Enable World Class Procurement?
- Developing New Ways of Streamlining Your Business through Outsourcing Best Practice
- Effective Category Procurement to Streamline Major Costs that Impact the Bottom-Line of Your Business
- Complex Services Procurement: Managing Contracts for Indirect Procurement, Office Material and Temporary Labour Spend through Automated Communication with Suppliers
- Accelerating and Maintaining Sustainability and CSR Initiatives for Corporate Reputation
- Supplier Risk Management: Coping with the Different Economic World, Lack of Credit, Deflation and Supplier Risk of Bankruptcy
- Offshoring and Low Cost Sourcing: In the Shifting Landscape of Prices, Inflation & Forex Rates, is Low Cost Country Sourcing Still Attractive?