META10, 2nd International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics (META'10)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2010||End Date/Time: Feb 25, 2010|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 08, 2010|
|Abstract Submission Date: Oct 09, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 08, 2010|
META'10 program will include :
* Keynote lectures
* Invited talks
* Contributed oral and poster presentations
META'10 topics include, but are not limited to:
* Fundamental and applied aspects of waves in structured, periodic and disordered complex materials.
* Electromagnetic properties of metamaterials, photonic and plasmonic materials, subwavelength apertures, frequency selective surfaces, high impedance structures and novel composites with unusual electromagnetic properties (chiral, bianisotropic,...).
* Near-field optics and nano-optics.
* Technologies and applications of optical and microwave advanced materials.
META'10 will be the foremost place to learn about the most important developments in the field of advanced electromagnetic materials and nano-photonics.