Event Date/Time: May 13, 2009
End Date/Time: May 14, 2009
May 13, 2009
Injection Systems for IC Engines is a unique event focusing on the latest technology for state-of-the-art system design, characterisation, measurement and modelling.
The conference will cover all technological aspects of diesel and gasoline fuel injection systems. This will range from fundamental fuel spray theory, component design, to effects on engine performance, fuel economy and emissions.
Attending will help you:
- Gain technical insight into the latest offering from fuel injection suppliers
- Learn about the latest techniques in characterisation, measurement and modelling of fuel systems
- Study the latest research into fuel injection systems behaviour
- Understand the effects of biofuels on fuel injection equipment
- Enhance your knowledge of fuel injection systems for heavy-duty engines
- Examine future trends in fuel systems
- Get your questions answered by key practitioners
- Debate the future of injection systems with OEMs, component manufacturers, consultants and academics