IT in Humanitarian Education (ITGO 2009)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 23, 2009||End Date/Time: Apr 25, 2009|
|Registration Date: Apr 10, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 31, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 10, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 10, 2009|
It is planned to discuss such topics as:
- IT in teaching humanitarian subjects.
- IT in teaching foreign languages and cultures
- Teaching natural sciences in humanitarian universities
- IT in managing teaching process
- Philosophical and humanitarian problems of IT
- Innovative teaching technologies
The working languauges are English and Russian.
Beides, a special supper and a tour around the historical sights of Pyatigorsk and Caucasian Mineral Waters (including the place of the duel of the great russian poet Lermontov) will be organized for our guests. So they are sure to get a lot of joy besides involving in working topics of the confernece.
Hope for your visit and participation!
Also will be grateful for some contacts of your colleagues in any countries who could join us.