2nd International Conference on Imaging Theory and Applications (IMAGAPP) (IMAGAPP)
|Event Date/Time: May 17, 2010||End Date/Time: May 21, 2010|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 22, 2009|
We welcome papers describing original work in any of the areas listed below. Papers describing advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques as well as general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged. Paper acceptance will be based on quality, relevance to the conference themes and originality. The conference program will include both oral and poster presentations.
Special sessions, dedicated to case-studies and commercial presentations, as well as technical tutorials, dedicated to technical/scientific topics, are also envisaged. Companies interested in presenting their products/methodologies or researchers interested in lecturing a tutorial are invited to contact the conference secretariat.
Each of these topic areas is expanded below. Papers should address one or more of the listed topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related topics are also allowed.
1. Imaging Theory
2. Imaging Applications
3. Imaging Technologies
AREA 1: IMAGING THEORY
- Coding and Transmission
- Colour Analysis and Processing
- Digital Image Processing, Manipulation and Archiving
- Image Data Quality
AREA 2: IMAGING APPLICATIONS
- Medical Imaging (Radiology, Magnetic Resonance, Ultrasound, Brain mapping)
- Physics Imaging (Radar imaging, Photoelectronics, Molecular imaging)
- Remote sensing, Astronomy and Geology Imaging
- Imaging in Computing and Business (Document imaging, metadata, quality control)
- Entertainment Imaging Applications
AREA 3: IMAGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Digital Fabrication Processes
- Digital Printing Technologies
- Display Technology
- Electronic Imaging Devices
Conference date: 17 - 21 May, 2010
Regular Paper Submission: November 22, 2009
Authors Notification: January 26, 2010
Final Paper Submission and Registration: February 10, 2010
Address: Av. D.Manuel I, 27A 2Âºesq.
2910-595 SetÃºbal - Portugal
Tel.: +351 265 520 184
Fax: + 44 203 014 5434