Effective Audit & Investigation for Improved Tax Compliance Africa 2009
|Event Date/Time: May 11, 2009||End Date/Time: May 14, 2009|
Opened by the Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with further keynotes by the Minister of Finance, The Honourable Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, the Auditor General, and Accountant General of Nigeria, experts from across Africa and from around the world will form an unrivalled international speaker panel to educate on â€˜best practiceâ€™ strategies to achieve effective revenue management. A heady mix of normally inaccessible keynote speakers, and practitioner case studies designed to provide insights for immediate implementation!
Confirmed speakers already include:
* Honourable Vice-President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
* Honourable Minister of Finance, Federal Republic of Nigeria
* Honourable Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui Okauru, Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, Nigeria
* Dr. Eduardo Gelbstein, Senior Audit Advisor, United Nations Board of External Auditors, Switzerland
* Lady Olga Maitland, CEO, Defence & Security Forum
The conference will bring together African Revenue Authorities with Ministries of Finance, other government departments and organisations working in the international tax and governance area, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF), OECD, World Bank, and the World Customs Organisation (WCO).