Literatura.Peru.2009, Literature Conference (CONELIT 2009)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 24, 2009||End Date/Time: Nov 27, 2009|
|Registration Date: Nov 24, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 30, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 14, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 01, 2009|
Congress of Latin American and Spanish Peninsular Literatures
Lima, November 24, 25, 26 and 27th, 2009
Deadline for proposals: June 14th, 2009
Literatura.PerÃº.2009 is presented as an academic space for dialogue about literary studies with the aim of offering new perspectives and alternatives about Latin American and Spanish-peninsular literature.
Call for papers 2009
1. Proposals for papers must be sent in Spanish or English to email@example.com no later than June 14th, 2009. They should include a title, an abstract (15 to 25 lines), name, resume (CV) and institutional affiliation.
2. Undergraduate, graduate students (MA, Ph.D) and junior Faculty are welcome to send papers.
- Latin American Literature and Literary Theory
- Oral discourses: Andean / Amazonian
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Mass media, cultural industries and Literature
- Literature and Independence in the Americas
- Studies of Colonial Latin America
- Spanish Peninsular Literature.
- The Organization does not assume accommodation or feeding for presenters. However, we are in position to recommend some hotels in the city that offer discounts to the participants of the event.
- If your proposals is accepted, we can send you a PDF official invitation letter.
PERU (511) 9955-72988 - USA: (305) 5084896