HEDNAS SPRING MEETING EXPLORES HOW MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES ARE CHANGING HOTEL DISTRIBUTION
|Event Date/Time: Apr 28, 2009||End Date/Time: Apr 30, 2009|
|Registration Date: Apr 28, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 03, 2009|
Other highlights of the meeting include:
* Daniel Levine, executive director of The Avant-Guide Institute, on â€œTurning Economic Challenges into Profitable Opportunities: How hotels can thrive in a weakening global economy.â€
* Andrew Flack, vice president of sales and marketing, Asia Pacific, Hilton Hotels on capitalizing on the trends within emerging markets.
Panels on greening initiatives, corporate booking tools, tour packaging, social networking and social media, and user-generated content.
* Workgroup sessions with the key GDS and OTA providers. Expedia, Pegasus Solutions, Sabre and Travelport GDS, in addition to other large distribution companies, will participate in the Budapest sessions. These workgroups give attendees direct access to senior managers at these relevant distribution companies and the opportunity for these companies to hear directly from a collective supplier base.
* HEDNA's Committee Meetings â€“ Group, Tour, Green Initiatives, Payment Systems, Standards and Unique Global Identifier -- offer members the opportunity to have direct input into hotel distribution developments.
* HEDNAâ€™s Tech Showcase offers attendees the chance to see the newest products and services for the hotel distribution industry.