Investing in Aerospace Entrepreneurship Air Traffic Management, On-Board Connectivity, Alternative F
Venue: Eisner LLP
|Event Date/Time: Apr 22, 2009||End Date/Time: Apr 22, 2009|
Sample discussion topics for both investors and entrepreneurs include:
1) In this unprecedented economic climate, what is the outlook for investment in aerospace?
2) Who are the active investors in earlier stage aerospace and defense companies? What are their criteria?
3) What are the key areas of growth most likely to attract investors?
4) What key technologies are larger companies seeking to acquire?
5) What does an early stage aerospace venture need to do to attract investments?
Sample areas of emerging technology include:
â€¢ Next-generation air traffic management
â€¢ On-board connectivity
â€¢ Alternative fuels
â€¢ Unmanned aerial systems
â€¢ Commercial space transportation