Steel in a Recession
|Event Date/Time: Mar 24, 2009|
When: Tuesday, March 24, 2009
9:30 am Eastern (Boston), 13:30 GMT (London)
Speaker: Mike Mytton, Steel Consultant, Global Steel Consultants
Everyone knows that steel demand is suffering in the credit crisis. But exactly why is the fall so steep? Will it be short lived or long lasting? Are there lessons from past recessions? Mike will introduce this topic and will invite comments and responses.
* Steel demand and the level of gross fixed capital formation
* A lesson from the past? What happened within ASEAN in 1998.
* Is something similar happening today?
About the Speaker:
Mike Mytton is a member of Global Steel Consultants - a network of freelance technical and commercial specialists working in the steel industry. He builds financial models for banks and steel companies for project appraisal, loan due diligence, and M&A valuations. He has worked extensively in Europe, CIS, Asia and Latin America.
Reasons to Attend:
* Receive valuable timely information without having to leave the comfort of your desk
* Listen to a fresh perspective on steel demand and the credit crisis
* Hear a taste of the exciting topics covered at Eurocoke 2009
To register for this free webinar visit the e-learning page of www.intertechpira.com. The webinar will be available through your internet browser. If you do not receive the link and call in number 2 days prior to the event, please email (Chandra.email@example.com)