Event Date/Time: Nov 09, 2009
End Date/Time: Nov 12, 2009
Jul 09, 2009
Early Registration Date:
Jul 31, 2009
Who Should Attend:
The Sleeter Group conference attracts hundreds of the top experts in the world who are in the business of providing software and hardware consulting services for small businesses.
If you provide:
* QuickBooks and other accounting software consulting services
* IT consulting for small business
* Accounting services, writeup services
* Business process consulting services
* Outsourced accounting or tax services
* Tax preparation using software
* Integration of add-on software and hardware into accounting systems
then this conference is exactly right for you. This annual conference is the premier event of the year for the small business accounting consulting and add-on developer community.
Attendees come to learn best practices, network with colleagues, and learn new technologies to "stay ahead of the curve." Members of The Sleeter Group network are highly encouraged to attend as well as anyone interested in joining our network of over 500 consultants across the US and Canada.
Principles or partners of CPA firms, VARs, or consulting firms should also attend to learn about many business development, practice management, marketing, and industry trends.
Conference speakers include top technical experts, industry executives from small and large technology companies, and keynote speakers who bring us perspective on a wide range of issues.