2009 Shared Services Exchange (SSE09)
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton
|Event Date/Time: Jun 07, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 09, 2009|
|Registration Date: May 02, 2009|
Dates: June 7-9, 2009
Location: Key Biscayne, Miami, FL
Venue: Ritz Carlton
We are delighted to present the 2009 Shared Services Exchange. The Shared Services Exchange provides a one stop shop for assessing solutions in the marketplace to tackle problems head on. We do this by providing a forum where you can discuss best practices, mull over the coming challenges and how you expect to overcome them. The Exchange will facilitate discussions on a wide array of issues affecting shared services through conference sessions such as:
- Ensuring Continued Relevance and Responsiveness of your Shared Services Organization
- Shared Services in a Difficult Economy: Cutting Costs while Remaining Efficient
- Global Trends in Outsourcing: Evaluating Strengths & Weaknesses in Different Regions
- Preparing for and Managing the Evolving Skill Requirement in your Shared Services Center: Performance Development Tactics for a Shared Services Environment
- Developing & Implementing a Global Strategy for your Shared Services Organization
- Meeting the Operating Targets of your Clients and Exceeding Expectations: Striving Toward Continuous Improvement
Unique learning style sessions include:
* Traditional Classroom Sessions
A traditional lecture format
* Scenario Interactive Sessions
The speaker sets the scenario and the Group works together to problem solve
* Roundtable Discussions
A more informal Group discussion lead by an expert focused on a particular topic of interest
What distinguishes this event from the others?
The 2009 Shared Services Exchange is not a typical conference. The distinguishing features of this unique format are:
* Attendance is exclusive - Participation is strictly limited to senior Shared Services executives from leading corporations in North America to facilitate true peer-level networking for our delegation and speakers.
* Strategic conference sessions - The intellectual content of the conference program is specifically designed for the seniority of the participants.
* An itinerary customized to your current business objectives - Exchange participants customize their agendas by selecting conference sessions, roundtables and one-on-one meetings with solution providers that they are most interested in.
* One-on-one business meetings â€“ The business meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for event participants to assess the solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives.