IV FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica/ IV Forum for Linguistic Sharing (IV FPL)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 08, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 09, 2009|
|Registration Date: May 30, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: May 30, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 30, 2009|
The First, the Second and the Third Forum for Linguistic Sharing, organized by the NÃºcleo de Jovens Investigadores (Young Researchers Group), took place at the FCSH-UNL in July 2006, July 2007 and July 2008. The Young Researchers Group gathers MA and PhD students and also recent PhDs from the Centro de LinguÃstica da Universidade Nova de Lisboa (CLUNL).
For the Quarto FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica / Fourth Forum for Linguistic Sharing, CLUNLâ€™s Young Researchers Group invite their fellow researchers from Portuguese and foreign Universities working on languages and/or on a specific language (Linguistics, Language Sciences, Philosophy of Language, Literature, Anthropology, Sociology,...), to present the results of their ongoing research.
The Quarto FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica / Fourth Forum for Linguistic Sharing will take place in:
October 8th and 9 th 2009
Faculdade de CiÃªncias Sociais e Humanas
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Av. de Berna, 26-C, 1069-061 Lisboa - Portugal
All those interested in participating in the Quarto FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica / Fourth Forum for Linguistic Sharing are invited to submit their papers according to the following calendar and guidelines:
May 30 th 2009 â€“ Deadline for inscription and submission of abstracts
July 15 th 2009 â€“ Announcement of the selected abstracts
1. Abstracts are solicited for oral presentations and/or for poster presentations.
2. The languages of the conference are Portuguese and English.
3. Presentations should not exceed 20 minutes, plus 10-minute discussion.
4. All interested researchers should send their abstracts to the NÃºcleo de Jovens Investigadoresâ€™s e-mail: email@example.com
5. The abstracts should include the following information:
a) Theme and/or title of the presentation
b) Type of presentation â€“Oral Presentation / Poster
b) Author's name(s)
c) E-mail address
e) Research area(s)
6. The submissions should be anonymous and contain the following:
â€¢ Title of the presentation
â€¢ Abstract (in Portuguese or English):
- 500 words max and 5 references max
- Times New Roman, 12 pt
- Single line spacing
- Indentation 2,5 cm
- Paragraphs 3 cm spacing before and after.
7. The abstracts should be sent in Word format. The document should be named fpl (FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica) followed by the author(s)â€™s initials (example: Ana Silva = fplas.doc).
8. All submissions will be evaluated by a reading committee.
9. The selected abstracts will appear in the official program of the 4Â° FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica / 4th Forum for Linguistic Sharing.
The participants on the Second and the Third Forum for Linguistic Sharing were invited to submit their work for publication in the journal of the CLUNL (Estudos LinguÃsticos / Linguistic Studies):
Papers will be published after refereeing by a reading committee especially assigned by the journal's editorial board and/or by the NÃºcleo de Jovens Investigadores.
The Actas do Quarto FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica / Proceedings of the Fourth Forum for Linguistic Sharing will be made available online with the papers of the colleagues interested in publishing their work.
For clarification questions and additional information on the Forum, please contact the organizing committee:
Quarto FÃ³rum de Partilha LinguÃstica
Fourth Forum for Linguistic Sharing
NÃºcleo de Jovens Investigadores
Departamento de LinguÃstica
Faculdade CiÃªncias Sociais e Humanas
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Avenida de Berna, 26 C
Site Internet: http://clunl.onlinetrace.com/PT/?id=787&mid=7