ExL Pharmas Orphan Product Development and Post Marketing Commitments (Porph)
|Event Date/Time: May 06, 2009|
|Registration Date: Apr 06, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 17, 2009|
* What has changed and what should sponsors be aware of as they are developing products for rare diseases?
* Especially where the numbers of patients studied has been small, what are the subsequent cost issues with requirements for more stringent follow-up of adverse events?
* If a drug product is used in a small population how can costs be contained and reimbursement be obtained?
* What companies wish to become involved in rare disease drug development?
* Why do large or small companies become involved?
* What impact is seen by the emergence of personalized medicine?