The 4th International ICST Conference on Nano-Networks (NANO-NET)
Venue: Hotel Fora
|Event Date/Time: Oct 18, 2009||End Date/Time: Oct 20, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: May 01, 2009|
One of the standing questions that this conference addresses is: What are the new communication paradigms that derive from the transition from micro- to nano-scale devices? The convergence of nano-technologies with established and novel engineering disciplines such as communication and network theory, sensors and actuators, and bio-medical engineering is expected to radically shift our notions about efficient system and network design.
Nano-Net provides a unique multidisciplinary forum for the discussion of novel techniques in modeling, design, simulation, and fabrication of nano-scale systems.
The conference invites original technical papers that have not been published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Contributions addressing subjects pertaining to nanotechnology and networking are solicited. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to the following:
* Emerging nano-devices and fabrication technologies
* Modeling and simulation of nano-devices and systems
* Nano-materials, nano-photonics
* Nano-electronics and architectures
* Reliability and fault-tolerance
* Nano-bio paradigms and applications
* Nanosensor Self-Organization
* Emerging topics in nano-technologies