The Future of Life Assurance featuring Flexible Retirement Solutions
|Event Date/Time: May 12, 2009||End Date/Time: May 14, 2009|
The life and pensions industry is becoming increasingly customer-focused, creating products and services that genuinely match evolving clients' needs, and seeking to strengthen its connections with both customers and advisors. The distribution landscape is also being reshaped, with Retail Distribution Review altering the relationship between life assurer, advisor and customer.
New for 2009 - Flexible Retirement Solutions!
This all-new pre-conference day will focus on the innovative developments in the post-retirement market, examining the evolution of retirement lifestyles and the products that have developed in response.
The Future of Life Assurance consistently attracts the highest echelons of the life assurance sector to both speak and attend as delegates. In 2009, it will again provide the key forum for debate amongst the industries leading figures during this period of change and development - can you afford to miss out?
Top speakers at The Future of Life Assurance include:
* Trevor Matthews, Chief Executive, Friends Provident
* Mike Rogers, Chief Executive, LV=
* John van der Wielen, Managing Director, Clerical Medical
* John Pollock, Group Executive Director (Protection & Annuities), Legal & General
* Mike Yardley, Group Chief Executive, Royal London
* Henry Catchpole, Chief Executive, Suffolk Life
* Michael Rudge, Managing Director, UK Branch, The Hartford
* David Etherington, Chief Growth Officer, Zurich UK Life
* Stephen Ingledew, Strategy Director, Standard Life
* Matt Hotson, Group Strategy Director, Legal & General
And at Flexible Retirements Solutions:
* Ed Gardner, Chief Executive Officer, MetLife UK
* Kim Lerche-Thomsen, Chief Executive Officer, Living Time
* Steve Groves, Chief Executive, Partnership
* David Cooper, Group Marketing and Distribution Director, Just Retirement
* Lord McKenzie, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Lords), Department of Work and Pensions