Event Date/Time: Jul 20, 2009
End Date/Time: Jul 24, 2009
Early Registration Date:
May 26, 2009
MIS Training Institute EMEA, international leader in audit training, is delighted to invite you & colleagues to attend Africa's most important conference; 4th Annual Audit, Risk & Governance Africa Conference 2009. Accountability, Transparency & Strong Governance Across Business & Government.
The international speaker line up includes:
* Gert van der Linde, Lead Financial Management Specialist, World Bank
* Crawford Robinson, Head of Global Compliance Investigations, AstraZeneca
* Dr. Eduardo Gelbstein, Adjunct Professor, Webster University (Geneva), Former advisor to the UN Board of Auditors and Former Director, UN International Computing Centre
* Eddie R. Ouko, Auditor General, African Development Bank
* G.O. Lujwero Bwoch, Accountant General, Uganda
* Johan Hartman, Director of Fraud Management - Citi Security and Investigative Services, Citi
* Lady Olga Maitland, CEO, Money Transfer International
* Mrs. Keto Nyapendi Kayemba, Assistant Auditor General, Office of the Auditor General, Uganda
* Mrs. Mary Mugyenyi Rutamwebwa, Honourable Minister of Parliament, Nyabushozi, County, Kiruhura District
* Mark Carawan, Group Internal Audit Director, Barclays Bank
* Richard Hollis, CEO, Orthus Ltd.
Top Reasons To Attend!
â€¢ Spend dedicated time building trust-based relations & exchange experiences with like-minded peers from over 25 different countries
â€¢ Expand your contact base with keynote speakers from across the inter-governmental & governmental community â€“the African Development Bank, the World Bank, National Audit Offices, Central Banks & Ministries of Finance from across Africaâ€¦
â€¢ NEW for 2009 - Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) - intensive workshop!
â€¢ NEW - Roundtable on managing internal & external investigations & case studies to quash fraud & corruption
â€¢ Identify & respond to new business risks to turn your department into a major value adding unit
â€¢ Special Brief â€œThe Media â€“ Your Friends, Not Your Enemiesâ€ â€“ learn tricks of the trade on how to benefit from good relations with the media
â€¢ Cutting-edge IT audit, security & control measures from the experts
â€¢ Breakfast clinic on audit committees & effective reporting lines â€“ how to deal with ineffective management!
â€¢ Interactive roundtable on incorporating ethics into the workplace - led by Molson Coors
â€¢ Develop professionally through Continued Education Points - A total of 37 CPE credits are available over the full 5-days! Plus certificates & action points provided to facilitate your follow up reports!