Venue: Le MÃ©ridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Jun 24, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 25, 2009|
This event will gives you the opportunity to:
- Overcome a crisis in leadership
- Engage and developing the top tier in an organisation during a bear market
- Harness the opportunity of the financial crisis to transform talent management
- Minimise and assess business risk when redeploying and promoting high potentials: potential assessment
- Ensure line managers are committed, supportive and effective in your organisationâ€™s approach to talent management
- Guarantee you donâ€™t do long term damage to your talent when restructuring
- Manage uncertainty and retaining talent during periods of change
- Reengage and reconnecting with your talent
- Make sure cut backs in development programmes do not stunt the growth of talent in the future
- Future-proof the organisation with adequate succession plans
In collaboration with our Advisory Board of 14 of the biggest names in talent management, Talent 2009 has been designed to maximise your learning and allow you to hear from and meet with our acclaimed award winning 25+ speaker faculty that includes senior professionals from global organisations such as Standard Chartered, BP, Marks and Spencer, Aviva, Metropolitan Police, Pearson, Unilever, Thomson Reuters, Novartis, ITV and UBS.
For more information or to register, please visit http://www.talent-challenge.com/tracker.asp?magazineid=1393
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.