The Future of Broadcasting
|Event Date/Time: Jun 30, 2009||End Date/Time: Jul 01, 2009|
|Registration Date: Jun 29, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: May 29, 2009|
Whilst there are many challenges, there are also opportunities. On-demand technology, IPTV and new media platforms offer broadcasters the chance to drive the digital revolution and ensure a strong, profitable future for the industry.
The Future of Broadcasting will offer senior stakeholders a platform to discuss these issues and explore strategies for successful business models.
* Michael Grade, Executive Chairman, ITV
* Ed Richards, Chief Executive, Ofcom
* Dawn Airey, Chief Executive, FIVE
* Mike Darcey, Chief Operating Officer, BSkyB
* Erik Huggers, Director Future Media & Technology, BBC
* Anne Bulford, Group Finance Director, Channel 4
* Michelangelo Volpi, Chief Executive, Joost
* Anthony Rose, Head, Online Media Group, BBC
* Tim Hincks, Chief Executive, Endemol
* Asanga Gunatillaka, Head of Commercial & Strategy, TV, Virgin Media