TechAmerica - Economic Stimulus Package: Federal, State, Local Technology Opportunities (mwstimulus)
Venue: Michael J. Bilandic Building
|Event Date/Time: May 21, 2009||End Date/Time: May 21, 2009|
An estimated $50 billion in federal stimulus funding with significant technology spending potential will be flowing down to the states and localities. On May 21, expert speakers will provide an overview of the allowable technology expenditures under each funding stream, and the impact on state, local, and federal contracts.
Who should attend: Senior executives, corporate strategic planners, business development, marketing, and state and local government technology directors.
* High-level overview of stimulus funding streams with allowable technology expenses.
* Impact of technology stimulus funding on Midwest region and state of Illinois.
* Creating an internal plan for obtaining stimulus funds.
* Recommendations on how IT contractors should partner, identify and seed opportunities funded by stimulus monies (state and federal).
* Procurement regulations and legal considerations when working with the government.