Event Date/Time: Jul 06, 2009
End Date/Time: Jul 08, 2009
Jun 29, 2009
Early Registration Date:
May 06, 2009
Develop your next shutdown plan with the world's top expert on shutdowns, turnarounds, outages and workovers.
Shutdowns are necessary, but costs can escalate beyond control if they're not managed properly. Careers are made and lost on how well - or how poorly - shutdowns are planned, managed and executed.
Upgrade your skills and secure your job by getting training with John McLay:
* original chairman of the Shutdowns Superconference,
* author of international shutdowns manual "Practical Management for Plant Turnarounds", and
* guru quoted by all the other shutdown trainers near you
Register online at www.arcmediaglobal.com/turnarounds or request for more info by emailing email@example.com
John McLayâ€™s highly interactive training program equips you and your staff with updated shutdown planning models and contractor engagement strategies to continue delivering shutdowns that have more impact, shortest
time and lowest cost, and highest safety and quality standards.
Unique features of John McLayâ€™s course
1. Participants will develop Work Packages and Support Plan Requirements at the start of the 3-day workshop. Teamwork ensures effective turnarounds, and support plans maximize efficiency.
2. Workshop delegates will develop 2 case studies typical to your facility. Use the presentation slides and the workbook to complete the tasks that would normally be done only after your training. Brainstorm with fellow participants, analyze different scenarios, and get direct benefit from the trainerâ€™s expertise for your next shutdown plan.
3. Interactive and relevant; using a combination of practical sessions, numerous case studies, and reading assignments, the workshop goes way beyond abstract concepts. The entire course program has been designed based on current feedback from industry professionals, focusing on current challenges and concerns you have actually experienced during your last shutdown.