Reassessing Your Prospect Capacity Ratings for this Economy
|Event Date/Time: Jul 15, 2009|
The past five years of relative economic prosperity have allowed development shops the luxury of maintaining â€“ with relative ease â€“ a list of the most capable prospects and economic sectors at their disposal. The financial events of last fall changed that. Since then, most prospect capacity ratings have been devastated and cannot be trusted. These ratings need to be reapproached and refreshed for shops to recapture an information edge.
Join us online to learn considerations for updating your shop's prospect capacity ratings in light of today's economic climate. With an eye towards providing you actionable information in adjusting your focus towards the sectors that have weathered our economic storm, you will learn to:
* Modify your traditional "strong prospect" asset composition calculations
* Assign those new asset composition percentages to your existing prospects
* Identify the extent of real estate overvaluation both by price and region
* Put that knowledge to use by:
o Asking for a screening update from your current outside vendor
o Conducting a re-screening internally
o Using economic and financial indicator trackers
o Knowing how to refocus fundraiser activity based on the results
* Move forward with these processes with fewer resources than before
Who should attend: Advancement professionals responsible for managing a shop's prospect capacity ratings system will gain a comprehensive perspective on how to update their ratings to match our new economic realities.