SOPs: A Ticking Time Bomb: Writing and Enforcing Effective SOPs to Assure GxP Compliance
Venue: Radisson Hotel Boston
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2009||End Date/Time: May 15, 2009|
Youâ€™ve invested thousands of hours in your standard operating procedures (SOPs) â€” and youâ€™ve got a towering stack of them to prove it. Think youâ€™ve done everything right?
If you receive an FDA warning letter, chances are 6 in 10 it will say that you still havenâ€™t addressed â€œyour firmâ€™s lack of established procedures.â€
Why wait for that ticking â€œSOP time bombâ€ to explode? Register now for the handsâ€‘on workshop that shows you how to:
* Create clear, effective SOPs that the FDA will approve (and your employees will readily adopt)
* Take your current SOPs to the next level with easy-to-master techniques
* Apply eight SOP-audit strategies that tell you if your staff has gone astray
* Determine your SOP needs (thereâ€™s often more than meets the eye)
* And more!
Not â€œa natural writerâ€? No problem. Register for this workshop, and youâ€™ll soon be writing SOPs the easy way ... thanks to stepâ€‘byâ€‘step, SOPâ€‘specific strategies like:
* 10 writing tips that help you craft clear, concise SOPs â€” every time
* Three essential elements of all great SOPs
* Six things you MUST consider when critiquing your own SOPs
* Five best practices to rely on for SOP approval, review and revision
* Eight ways to tell if your employees are following (or undermining) your SOPs
* Plus many others
So whether youâ€™re new to SOPs or a seasoned professional, get ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in. This vital workshop is perfect if youâ€™re involved in the drug, biologics, device or diagnostics industries.