LNG - Understanding the Strategic, Commercial & Legal Fundamentals
Venue: 30 Pavilion Road
|Event Date/Time: Jun 01, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 04, 2009|
You will gain insight into the strategic thinking when considering a plant in terms of reserves, technology, costs, contractors, shipping and storage.
This training course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the LNG industry and includes the fantastic opportunity to visit an LNG plant on the fifth day. You will gain insight into the strategic thinking when considering a plant in terms of reserves, technology, costs, contractors, shipping and storage.
You will also receive a detailed update and forecast on world and regional LNG trends, together with an update on projects, supply and demand, new markets and pricing.
By attending this course you will:
* Understand the major trends in the LNG industry
* Assess your options through strategic thinking in terms of reserves, costs, gas prices and supply and demand
* Evaluate LNG projects against other options such as pipeline gas
* Gain knowledge of the pricing mechanisms
* Review the major contract systems that govern the industry
* Analyse thoroughly, recent contracts in order to extract best practices
* Look into financing dynamics
* â€œSee it Liveâ€ by visting a dynamic LNG plant