1st Middle East Conference on Training and HR Development in Insurance
Venue: Al Manzil Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 17, 2009||End Date/Time: Jun 18, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 01, 2009|
MiddleEast Insurance Reviewâ€™s first-ever Middle East Conference on Training and HR Development for the insurance industry will look at various aspects of HR management and development, innovative HR strategies and techniques and its integral role in achieving business goals and success, especially during these challenging times.
The two-day interactive conference with the theme: â€œStrategic HR & Training Development to Stay Ahead of the Stormâ€ allows CEOs and HR Practitioners to review how they can create value for their organizations and aims to:
* Provide a common platform for CEOs, HR and Training Directors and Managers of insurance companies to meet and discuss HR issues of priority concerns, with training professionals, including the various insurance institutes in the region
* Serve as a one-stop shop for HR Managers of insurance companies to review training programmes available to nurture the various skills required for the insurance market
* Tap on expertise on managing cross-sector cross-cultural issues within the region and global set up
* Look at strategic talent management â€“ Recruiting, Retaining & Retraining
* Explore opportunities in using HR in branding and the Internet in this new digital age
Who Should Attend
* Human Resource and Training Directors and Managers of Insurance & Reinsurance Companies
* CEOs of Insurers and Reinsurers as well as Intermediaries
* Recruitment Consultants
* Service Providers to the Insurance Industry
Two Easy Ways to Register:
1. Register Online - Early Bird Registration till 1st June 2009
Subscribers : US$800
(Normal rate US$1,280)
Non Subscribers : US$980*
(Normal rate US$1,480*)
(* Free One Year Subscription to Asia Insurance Review or MiddleEast Insurance Review + eWeeklies)
2. Call on +919272852585 or Email: email@example.com with your full contact details.
Register Now and Enjoy Special Early Bird Registration Rates!!
For more information, please visit :
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585.