New Energy Investment Forum & Expo Guangzhou China 2009 (GNE 2009 Forum & Exp)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 28, 2009||End Date/Time: Jul 30, 2009|
|Registration Date: Jul 25, 2009|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 25, 2009|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 25, 2009|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 25, 2009|
Outlook of new energy development trend of the world, we should attach great importance to the development of new energy, closely tracking the development of a new round of the new direction of energy, strengthen research and development of new energy technologies, increase investment in new energy industries, seriously the new energy development in a strategic position on the attention.
This exhibition mainly provide the platform with commodities trading, corporate finance, enterprise investment, fund investment, through the 2009 Guangzhou International Investment Forum on New Energy (Financing Forum, Technical Forum, Project Demonstrations) to promote new energy development, facing a shortage of funds, such issues as the direction of the enterprise market for the new energy sector to create new opportunities.
"2009 Guangzhou International New Energy Investment Forum"
â…¡ Exhibition Scope
â—†Solar Power: solar energy products and photovoltaic power generation systems and equipment, the use of solar thermal systems, solar collection equipment, Solar photovoltaic systems and grid systems, transmission systems, photovoltaic components, solar energy conversion systems, solar cells, power, solar water heater, solar refrigeration and air-conditioning, solar heating equipment and products, solar thermal insulation materials, solar energy complementary control devices, control loading device, a dedicated solar panel, solar panels and other core new products and technologies etc;
â—†Wind Power: wind power systems (power systems, control systems, monitoring systems, etc.) and equipment, offshore wind power generation technology and equipment, beautiful complementary power generation systems, blades, gear boxes, bearings and other related equipment and accessories etc;
â—†Biomass Power: Biogas, methane production technology and equipment; biomass gasification, biomass power generation technology and equipment; bio-liquid fuel and forming solid biomass fuels (bio-diesel, fuel ethanol); biological materials, cellulose materials related products etc;
â—†Nuclear Power: Nuclear Island, Conventional Island, Instrumentation and control systems, Power Systems, Nuclear power plant operation and maintenance facilities, Waste Disposal, Nuclear power related equipment and materials etc;
â—†New Energy Vehicle: Alternative fuel vehicles, hybrid vehicles, electric vehicles, fuel vehicles, energy conservation, environmental protection, small cars, electric motorcycles, electric bicycles, engines, parts and components, energy efficiency, environmental protection, automobile tires, high-quality fuel, lubricants, additives, etc.
â—†Building materials & Energy-saving Technologies
Energy-saving wall materials and equipment, Roof System material, construction and water-saving kitchen, bathroom water-saving products , heating, heating equipment and ventilation systems, Energy-saving doors and windows and curtain wall steel structure, Saving products and equipment , Solar Roofs, The energy-saving technologies etc.
â…¢. Promotion Campaign
Invitations by fax, tickets by post, newsletters by e-mail
1. CIGS thin film modules project (planning to invest 1.6 billion) of Guangzhou Baiyun District, Guangdong thin-film industry base project (Planning to invest 3 billion) have been invited to participate in various activities in the fair to achieve a large number of procurement opportunities.
2. Major media at home and abroad will give a large number of report prior and during the exhibition for the venture capital institutions, industry experts, certification bodies, hotels, property companies, real estate, business, scientific research institutions, government agencies, enterprises and other well-known enterprises.
3. Invite wide range of energy trade organizations, manufacturers, distributors, traders, decision makers, environmental protection and scientific research academy to the exhibition and presented meetings.
4. Invite overseas buyers/investor from all over the world to come to visit form procurement/financing.
5. Targeted technical exchange seminars and academic lectures, press conferences, new product introductions hosted by expects, government municipals, certification bodies and well-known business enterprise will attract many visitors. (detaied information available)
6. Press Release--expand the influence of this New Energy Expo.
7. Take part in the similar events both in China and the neighboring countries to promote.